1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Zombie Pigman

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by MedDwarf, 15 May 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedDwarf Member

Message Count:
    Hi MedDwarf here.

i just wanted to say to say what is up with pigman randomly attacking people in the nether for no reason. Cybergear says this is beacuse other players who have been there previously had attacked them so they agrro on everyone, if this is the case i think this is really unfair to other players beacause for example:
    I was ming in the nether and 3 pigman attacked me with no reason got knocked into lava and lost all my stuff it wasnt my fault.

i would like something to fix it so it only agroos on the player who atacked it.
    I know there might be nothing you can do about this but i just wanted to rise the issue.
  2. x_HuNT3RzZ_x Member

Message Count:
    I think that is the default game mechanics but when ppl leave the nether it must just cause them to auto aggro to the nearest player.
  3. MedDwarf Member

Message Count:
    ok i just thought it was really unfair to other players. i hope there can be some kind of solution but if its just defult game mechanics what can be done.
  4. Cybergear Member

Message Count:
    i've searched the web briefly, and there seems to be no plugin for bukkit (or whatever kind of server) at all, someone wanted the exact opposit, but nothing that makes then not agro again
  5. MedDwarf Member

Message Count:
    ok thanks for looking
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.