1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Villagers and Zombies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ski3528, 21 March 2020.

1. Ski3528 Member

Message Count:
    Why are zombies not aggro to villagers? I think this should be changed. Villagers are a massive part of this game and so is trading. I've been planning to build this really nice villager trading station with very cheep trades. After 3 days of planning and building i finally have everything set up just to realize my villagers cant be killed and then turned back into a villager to have cheep trades. I really think this should be changed. Please consider.
    Thank you for reading.
  2. Nemo14288 Member

Message Count:
    You can still get cheap trades just by trading with them and the reason that zombies aren't aggro to villagers bc its a server thing not a game thing.
  3. Ski3528 Member

Message Count:
    I''m aware that its a server thing. I just was expecting to get ultra cheep trades like you can in a single player world and i'm not sure why its not like that on the server. By doing the method i'm trying to do I can get a mending book for as low as 1 emerald. You cant get trades that cheep by just trading with them normally.
  4. Nemo14288 Member

Message Count:
    Have u try a raid and winning it? That'll cause your villagers to do low trades