1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two years already...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Panda_Rick, 7 January 2016.

1. Panda_Rick Member

Message Count:
    Well, as the title suggest, it has been two year, two years since i joined this magnificent server for the first time. And it has been a great time, I've made a great many friends on here. Also I found on here a bunch of new interests, such as my music style, and with that came a new look. So from this little guy:
    483_106086349553454_636023906_n.jpg
    I turned into this slightly bigger guy:
    WIN_20160107_16_35_10_Pro.jpg
    As you can see it's mainly the lenght of my hair and the colour of my shirt that has changed since then :p.

I have a bunch of hobbies, including triathlon, gaming (well duh..), judo, reading and longboarding. but my endurance rapidly declined over the past period, since i had a surgery and only just started sporting again so sadly I can't hold out as long as I used to, but with some training I'll regain that.

Since I started playing here I also got an interest for music, Before I wasn't much into it, but now i'm in it deep, wanting to start guitar lessons when I have time, my appearance also changed more to the rock style.

It has been a great time on here, and I surely hope it will last way longer.

Rick, or known ingame as Panda_Rick

cheers :D
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. xXjaguarXx Member

Message Count:
    from baby panda to cobain panda!