1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top voter prizes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by King_of_Fun, 2 August 2017.

1. King_of_Fun Member

Message Count:
    Since voting rewards are back up, so more people will be compelled to vote, I think we should restart the top voter prizes, like at the end of every month. I've also heard people who think end of the week top prizes would be cool as well, but personally I really only want the ones at the end of every month. This would be an even greater reason for people to vote as well, which could help I guess. If other people have ideas for top voting prizes and stuff you should post them here too.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. King_of_Fun Member

Message Count:
    Sorry if this comes off as demanding or anything - that's not how I meant to sound. I just think it would be nice if we got the top voter prizes back.
  3. SKELETR0NIC Member

Message Count:
    so, as there was a little discussion about wether to bring back top voting or not, i though about it and thought of a new way we can make voting more attractive to people.

my idea goes: everyday that you vote for each site, you get a 'point' or a mark, at each 5 complete votes you get an extra reward, the votes accumulate over time but you have to keep your streak, if you dont vote for, lets say, 2 or 3 days in a row, you lose your streak. this makes it easier if you can log in for a day due to reasons.

the system that tracks your votes could be based of a chat reading plugin that works alongside the broadcasting system, it reads your name and counts the amount of votes you cast.

i think its great but has its flaws maybe, its not as competitive like top voter, but it keeps the point of voting and getting special stuff.
    in addition, rewards could be like the charms we had a while ago, like food charm, and flying charm, etc..

SaLaDKuSh
    -DankMemes