1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ticket submitted by thekdog126

Discussion in 'Help Tickets' started by sjbs, 9 January 2020.

1. sjbs Member

Message Count:
    What type of issue do you have?
    Other

If this is a griefing issue, what are the coords?

Type your issue here:
    Hello - I lost access to my old account (thekdog126) and now play on sjbs, would it be possible to get my old rank back? It was RustyKettle and according to a staff member (Sinakast) I had 12 Days 16 hours and 7 mins playtime. I'm not too sure how to go about proving this, but my discord (.19#9839) has been active on the SaladCraft Discord since 02/08/2019 and I have been addressed as 'kdog' in many posts and replies if you look through my post history. In addition, my old account is also supposed to be linked to my Discord through Cumberbot - i've posted another thread about that issue, and the error I get in trying to link my new account is "You are already linked to null (59c10761-061f-4eab-83cd-c38deefe1acb)" and if you look up that UUID, you can see that my Discord is linked to thekdog126

https://mcuuid.net/?q=thekdog126
  2. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    I have transferred your play time to sjbs. Your new account now has 13 Day 20 Hr 2 Min.

I stil need to figure out the discord issue. Do you want me to change your forum name?
  3. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    I have unlinked your UUID, try linking on discord now.
  4. sjbs Member

Message Count:
    If you could that would be great, thank you so much!