1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Ticket submitted by RB101

Discussion in 'Help Tickets' started by RB101, 7 August 2019.

1. RB101 Member

Message Count:
    What type of issue do you have?
    Glitch

If this is a griefing issue, what are the coords?

Type your issue here:
    A bug in the End cause me to teleport to Y zero. I was at y 200 with an elytra flying, and i had the F3 menu open and saw this happen. I had a full elytra with 3 stacks of fireworks that i quickly burnt through trying to escape, but I was Stuck/glitched into the void, not moving on the Z or X axis whilst still being at Y0 for some reason, which resulted in my death and loss of everything I had on me.

(Death was between 9-11pm BST, on 07/08/19)
    Please see List of items in subsequent reply (what I can remember) that were lost from this bug.

I lost 11 shulker boxes of all my stuff (plus my inventory). Can i please get my stuff back?

I find it really unfair that I lost everything valuable I own from a bug in the end.

Kind regards

RB101
  2. RB101 Member

Message Count:
    List of Items Lost:
    • x2 elytra (Unbreaking iii, Mending) (can re-buy and enchant if necessary)
    • Full Set of Quest Armor, Weapons & Tools from the spawn quests all had mending enchantments. (would like these back most of all)
    • x11 Shulker Boxes (contents of each shulker listed below)
    • Crossbow (Mending, and unbreaking iii/iv (can't remember)
    • Diamond Pick (Unbreaking V, Silk touch, fortune 2)
    • x1 Totem of undying (really ironic given what happened...)
    • x3 Stacks of fireworks (all flight duration 1)
    Shulkers:
    1. completely full of fireworks (3-4 stacks were flight duration 3, the rest were flight duration 1) (literally all my gunpowder went into this shulker...)
    2. completely full of arrows
    3. completely full of melon (can easily replace)
    4. 10-12 Emerald blocks
    5. (this one is a doosey... It was my "tool box" so to speak, so contents was a bit varied, and changed based on what I needed to get out of it from time to time. I'll add to this shulkers contents if i remember anything else)
    The contents of other shulkers not in the list aren't that important (i'll list their storage uses), i'd just like the shulkers back please...
    • Coal
    • Common Ores
    • Rare Ores
    • Mob Drops
    • Rare Items (mob armor drops usually)
    • Misc
    Additionally, and I don't want to sound childish saying this (but I probably will, for which I apologise)

I do really enjoy this server and I am currently thinking of buying Fingerz down the line (which I'm currently putting aside money bit by bit for a lifetimes purchase of the rank) I'm thinking of it even more so now that have encountered this bug in the end which fingers will save me from in future with no inventory drop.

But, I may quit the server for a while if my stuff if gone for good, this being due to some of the items not being replaceable by normal gameplay means, and that I don't have enough free time anymore to replace all of it within reasonable scope of time, primarily due to having started a new full time job (I finished uni weeks ago).

Hope to here from you soon

RB101
  3. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    You'll need to be online for this. Mrssalad and I will keep an eye out for you.