1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ticket submitted by MeddlinMegs

Discussion in 'Help Tickets' started by MeddlinMegs, 22 July 2017.

1. MeddlinMegs Member

Message Count:
    What type of issue do you have?
    Other

If this is a griefing issue, what are the coords?

Type your issue here:
    I own a faction called Sinquin on the S1 server. Today on July 22nd at around 9am server time, two players, KingRoyale1 and KualaNinjaGaming, entered my faction. While many of it is not claimed, all of the chests are in a claimed area, yet they had access to them some how. According to the permissions, even if they were an ally, it should not have been possible. One of them took many valuables from the riches chest and one killed a parrot belonging to another member of our faction. When they first showed up, I asked them to leave and told them to stop opening the chests. One of them said "ok" but they did not leave and I gave them one last warning to put stuff back where they found them and leave. They still refused.

I have not touched anything in the chests in case staff needs to do roll backs to return my stolen property, and I will inform other members to do the same.
  2. annrkee Staff

Message Count:
    Next time we are online at the same time, let's chat. I am looking into this and see that you were being raided while online inside the same chunk. Rules were broken. I can see what we can do for you when you get back online :)
  3. MeddlinMegs Member

Message Count:
    Thank you, I really appreciate your help. :)