1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Ticket submitted by EnderBabe

Discussion in 'Help Tickets' started by EnderBabe, 5 August 2019.

1. EnderBabe Member

Message Count:
    What type of issue do you have?
    Other

If this is a griefing issue, what are the coords?

Type your issue here:
    I can't seem to warp to the end? others can but I can't. it says I don't have permission;( plz help lol
  2. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    The end resets at midnight UK time. During the reset access to the world is removed until the map has regenerated
  3. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    It was after the reset when the dragon was up that she was not able to enter it, I was in there looking at the dragon and she was unable to enter or teleport to me.
  4. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    The reset takes a couple of hours to complete, this ticket was submitted 30 minutes into the reset, so the real question is why did you have access? :)

Everyone is supposed to be locked out until the world has regenerated, you know this has happened when you see the broadcast: "The end dragon eagerly awaits your presence..."
  5. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    That is a good question haha. I hadn't seen the broadcast and forgot it was a thing so I used the /warp thingy to go there and I was in, when she couldn't get to me I told her maybe try a ticket, I was tired and headed to bed so no dragon killing or end exploring for me.
  6. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Was you logged on at midnight uk time, and was EnderBabe offline at the same time? If so then I know what the problem is
  7. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    I believe we were both logged in before it hit midnight and said the end was being reset. She did try exiting out and coming back on though when she was not able to get in and I was.