1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slimefun Reboot!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MrsSalad, 10 September 2016.

1. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    Missed slimefun the first time we had it? Well its back! And with a new fancy map to go with it. The terrain is fully custom. You can use the /menu to access it or type the command /sfun.

cHhLMmX.png

Information about slimefun can be found in the book in your inventory once you join. If you lose this book, no worries! Just type /sf guide.

Please note that there are a few differences with the slimefun server from normal S1.
    • No McMMO
    • No silk spawners (Everyone can do this using a slimefun ability. So no need for the ss plugin.)
    • No faction shops
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SPDene Member

Message Count:
    If you don't like the way the Slimefun Guide works, you can switch between Book Style and Inventory Style, by Shift-right-clicking on the guide.

Book Style:
    Book.png

Inventory Style:
    menu.png
    • Useful Useful x 2
  3. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    SQUEEEEE!!!! (pant*pant*pant) Now to pry myself away from the other games I play and delve back into SlimeCraft...errr, SaladFun, (doh!) I mean SaladCraft!
  4. Mirrorous Member

Message Count:
    Can we get stb as well?
  5. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    What is stb?
  6. Mirrorous Member

Message Count:
    stb is also known as simple toolbox. I simple form of slimefun for slimefun.