1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop warp changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 9 March 2015.

1. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    We have added some new rules for shop warps:

1. The shop must be fully built before requesting a warp.
    2. There cannot be any grinders/spawners inside of the shop that are available for public use.

More info on ChestShops can be found here
  2. spacehermit Staff

Message Count:
    well, that will set me back a few days on my plans.. the fully built part of it at least..
    and as for the public grinder part, can you still have creative gates that lead to the public grinders that aren't "inside of the shop" ? Or are public grinders right out?

Inquiring minds wanna know..

thanks -spacehermit

p.s. just to be on the safe side, I guess I should ask about being allowed to setup a shop that offers my 100% repairs for spoons, or do I have to just do it only for friends and family?
    I've been trying to keep it to a decent minimum when doing it for others just to save myself time and energy, but figured it would be a good service to provide later on even though I'd probably get sick of the time and effort it would require to make it feasible. Just wanna have a ruling in my favor for now, even if it has to get changed later.. that is all ;)
  3. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Gates that lead to grinders would pretty much come under the first rule.

You can't set up a shop that offers 100% repair, that's not possible.
  4. spacehermit Staff

Message Count:
    I'd have to be there and negotiate the repairs in person.. so it would be time consuming.. but it would be a service I would like to offer..
    just so I'm not breaking any rules I've not read about.. If it leads to troubles then I would not advertise it and just stick to friends and family, those people that I play with and such. thanks for clarifying
    -spacehermit
  5. v6Alfa Member

Message Count:
    This is good news fully built shops encourages the owner to get there act together before committing, some shops have no stock of even the basics, now in 3rd month of building mine, live by end of month hopefully ;) it takes time to build stock levels that I am happy with .... logistics name of the game .... when on your own its hard but pride will happen when she has her grand opening:D

agree with the spawner idea also members could offer a build spawner service just a thought

happy days
  6. Leo Blackwater Member

Message Count:
    Does rule 1 only count if the grinder is in the shop, or if it is assessable to the public at all?
  7. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:

If it is accessible by the public at all, it falls under rule one. Shop warps were purchased to be shops, not public spawner/grinders.
  8. Leo Blackwater Member

Message Count:
    So aslong as we put locks on any spawners or build the shop separate from the rest of the base we should be fine then?
    • Agree Agree x 1