1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1 Reset

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 11 July 2017.

1. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    With the arrival of 1.12 we have decided to reset S1. The new patch brings many new features and the only way to fully benefit from them is to start with a newly generated 1.12 map.

We currently have no plans for SlimeFun.

The reset will take place on Saturday, 15th July.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Attriix Member

Message Count:
    Rip, sad to lose everything, but excited to start over again
  3. Attriix Member

Message Count:
    Will we be able to do the quest line again?
  4. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    Yes
  5. King_of_Fun Member

Message Count:
    Will you be bringing back the world map available on the forums for this world, or no?
  6. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    Sweet. Well, I am going to unlclaim my base, if anyone wants to raid it, it is at x3611, y63, z8749. I have a stupid busy day on Saturday, but I'll try to check in.
    Parrots are cute in 1.12 BTW, but utterly retarded. They won't TP with you unless they are on your shoulder at the time. And they like to jump off your shoulder and fly in front of bow-wielding skeletons at the worst times.
  7. Attriix Member

Message Count:
    Will store bought items stay? ( like the nick and rename commands, /kit wool, store bought weapons, and spawners?)
  8. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    In the past I think you got to keep kits and 100% repair, any time left on Fingerz, and /nick. Not sure about rename and weapons, but spawners do not carry over. And it could be different this time. I'll miss my cow spawner most. Leather is hard to come by in the beginning, in great enough quantity to raise repair levels. But....I still love resets. XD
  9. Attriix Member

Message Count:
    Woo first to finish the quest line!
    [​IMG]