1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rank Related.

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by crash_devil, 31 October 2015.

1. crash_devil

Message Count:
    I'm curious about something, I used to play in this server for more than a year 3 years back before salad changed it to PVP then back to PVE. Do old folks like myself get any benefits from the time played or did salad reset the whole system wiping out all the past system memory?

Note to salad: If i remember correctly you started the server when you were still undergraduate, did you graduate yet ? =P
  2. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    I think you might have this server, or at least who you think the owner is confused with someone else. Saladfingers (was Saladfingerz before) is the owner. And the server has never gone full PvP. We briefly brought in a separate server that was PvP only, but the PvE data was never fully wiped. Although we have had several map resets since 2012. Also, he wasn't an undergrad at any point. I know this because I married him. :)
  3. crash_devil

Message Count:
    hahaha this is a new one. Sorry i only remember him being usually busy and bothered by a job or class wasn't sure. I know he used to be Saladfingerz, but wasn't it fully PVP all of the sudden ? I remember him giving us a countdown with no warning no nothing xD. In other worlds people started complaining nonstop and some enjoyed it. Anyway thanks for the reply just wanted to make sure i'm in the right server. ^^
  4. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    He was usually busy lol! Almost never spoke in chat really. As for suddenly pvp... perhaps it was something he did to say goodbye to an old map? We do TNT day now. Day before its wiped we all get to blow it up. Its quite fun.

Anyway, welcome back!