1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvP arena and legendary item changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 3 May 2015.

1. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Legendary items bought from the store will be tagged with the players name who purchased them. They cannot be sold and it is against the rules to steal them (see /rules). If a legendary is stolen we will return to the player who purchased it.

soulbound.jpg

Also, Items in your inventory will no longer drop if you die in the PvP arena! Player heads will continue to drop.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. demas234 Member

Message Count:
    I like the first rule...

But the second one is kinda edgy... but its not bad too... i guess?
  3. Blade_The_Wind Member

Message Count:
    Kinda wondering if it would be possible for this to apply to others who've lost it? Totally not referring to my Shadowmourne I had lost, whaaaaaa?
  4. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    You'll receive a new one when you logon.
  5. Georgia_USM Member

Message Count:
    If the player lost the item in PvP would that fall under being stolen or would that be fair game?
  6. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    You can no longer lose items in the pvp arena, like it says up above :)

If someone kills you outside of the arena by using flint and steel etc. That person would be instantly banned and the items returned to you.
  7. demas234 Member

Message Count:

Unless the player intentionally dropped it?

Because, like MrSalad said:

If the player was dumb enuf to drop it him/herself then, i think its a fair game.
  8. Georgia_USM Member

Message Count:
    I completely missed that sorry.
  9. Panda_Rick Member

Message Count:
    what if, in the small chance of this happening, you are looking trough old bases of players that have been inactive for months, and you come across one of these items, what will happen then?
  10. Cybergear Member

Message Count:
    Nope, if it's dropped and you just happen to be near it and pick it up, it'd still be stealing. Thus the item being returned to the owner.

If there is a name on the item, I/we will keep it safe somewhere until the owner returns. If there isn't any name on it, and there are no logs of the owner inserting it in a chest, it would be fair game then in my opinion
    • Informative Informative x 1