1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PTR (test) server

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 3 June 2015.

1. Frozen2def Member

Message Count:
  2. Frozen2def Member

Message Count:
    Ok i thought herobrine destroyed my house twice lol turns out 8bit shall reap what he sows xDD.
    Only suggestions i can think of is maybe turn off armor and item drop when turning into a werewolf and i'm not sure how well the infections going. I know like 9 or 10 people have been infected but some of us cant seem to get the disease lol. Maybe signs enabled and a sign at spawn that would let u buy infection? so anyone who wants to be a wolf can be. I think scruffles hit the only points on the herobrine plugin but i'm not a big fan of those smite sticks but all in good fun xD.
  3. Frozen2def Member

Message Count:
    To become a Werewolf, you have to get bitten (attacked) by a wolf or Werewolf at night and contract the Werewolf infection. This infection will turn the player into a Werewolf every night, starting the next night, if the player is under a open sky. To prevent turning, the player can stay inside during night.

thought id post this just for players to clairify what it takes to get infected
  4. Frozen2def Member

Message Count:
    so i take back the item drop thing i didn't realize this

3 You no longer drop clothes and items when transforming
    5 You can now transform at will with the /werewolf transform command
    10 Gold items no longer causes extra damage on you
  5. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    I let a wolf attack me from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am and never got infected. I tripled my previous number of server deaths in one night, LOL. So I think it must just be a chance of getting the infection, not a sure thing. Thought maybe it was a staff thing, but Georgia also got repeatedly killed by the same pack and he didn't contract it either.
  6. Not_8bitarrow Member

Message Count:
    Does anyone know what the cure is? Cus it ain't dead bush.
  7. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Added 2 new commands:

/lore
    /renameany
    • Like Like x 1
  8. scruffles87 Staff

Message Count:
    Aww... Can't use color codes for those :/

Edit: You can, but you can't have any spaces

Re-edit: You can, but you need to use underscores
    Also, don't add a lore to the lightning sword. Breaks the spawn lightning thing

I think I could honestly write a tutorial on how these commands work..
  9. scruffles87 Staff

Message Count:
    So it turns out you can dupe all the herobrine items
  10. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Added factions, keep in mind the settings are not the same as S1/2, other factions can claim over your stuff if the conditions are right.

Herobrine will not build temples anymore and the weapon effects should no longer work.