1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Minecraft Situation

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by Jessiesmile, 22 April 2016.

1. Jessiesmile Member

Message Count:
    Ok, here's the deal: My minecraft username has always been Jessiesmile. But just today, I couldn't log into Minecraft because the account was migrated. I was only allowed in if I logged in with the email linked to my Minecraft. But, my account "Jessiesmile" isn't technically mine. It was my brother's friend and he gave it to me since he didn't play anymore. I tried asking my brother for the email, but he said he didn't know it. So now, I am locked out of the account Jessiesmile. I don't think I'll ever get back in. I think I am getting a new account, hopefully. When I do, is there anyway staff could give me the leadership to my faction? Or give me the rank I had on "Jessiesmile" onto my new account? Thanks.
  2. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    We can move everything over from your old account onto the new one. Just let us know once you've gotten a new account.
  3. Jessiesmile Member

Message Count:
    Wow, thanks so much! My new username is: itsJessiesmile.
  4. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Your mcMMO & ontime have been copied over.
  5. Jessiesmile Member

Message Count:
    I know this is asking for a lot but is there any way I could have the leadership to my faction? I also have some chests that are locked by Jessiesmile.
  6. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    If you contact a staff member in game, they can assist you with this.
  7. Jessiesmile Member

Message Count:
  8. SPDene Member

Message Count:
    itsJessieSmilie is now the leader of Twisted