1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Account Ranks?

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by BeautifulBen, 5 March 2016.

1. BeautifulBen Member

Message Count:
    Hi everyone. I currently have two accounts (I have two accounts because I wanted a new name before they introduced name changes). I often change what name I use online, and whenever I pick a new name, I change it to my steam name, then my minecraft name. The problem is that when I do this, I have to wait a month until I can change it to my minecraft name, and I usually pick a new name about twice a month tbh (I know its dumb... Its a habbit). And when I finally can change it again, I end up wanting to change it, so I change the name on my other account. Then I play minecraft on that account. But when I do this I can open 2 minecraft windows and join saladcraft and give all my items to the other account, then the only problem is that I am only a nettlez on one and a grubbyTap on the other. So when I try to set all the homes I have on the GrubbyTap account, I cant set them all on the 2nd account.

Trust me, I am trying to just stick with one account. Its just hard for me. Even all my friends hate when I do it.
  2. VanillaBeast Member

Message Count:
    I don't think the server can really do anything just because you don't want to use just one account ? I guess you're just going to have to get grubbytap on the other one too c:
  3. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    In my opinon, staff shouldn't have to adjust ranks twice a month for your habit. And since it is 2 accounts, that would be giving rank to 2 potentially different people when only one has been playing.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. BeautifulBen Member

Message Count:
    Do you guys think They could do it Just this one time then? :/
  5. _xXcbXx_ Member

Message Count:
  6. BeautifulBen Member

Message Count:
    Thats true. I didnt think of tht tbh. Thanks though! :D
  7. BeautifulBen Member

Message Count:
    That sucks. But thanks for replying I really appriciate it :D