1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's a me, Wallybean!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wallybean, 18 June 2016.

1. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    Figured I would make a post saying hello. Been playing minecrack since beta 1.3, some single player but mostly on servers. Sadly some servers have died over the years and I get orphaned and have to find a new home. I am really into some of the features here I haven't ran into in other places I have checked out or spent years on. Hoping I can get some of my friends to dust off their mc accounts and join me here, guess til then I am a one man wolf pack with my faction. Seeing the thoridal stars fury in the shop made me decide this is a good home for an old hunter who could never get a legendary bow.

Personal info: 34, celibate mountain monk, quirky sense of humor, look after my 82 year old grandmother and her land in an extreme hills biome of Colorado. If you want to know more you can ask, but be warned the answer may be terrible like a dad joke.

*I have a large pumpkin like head in real life, hence my uncreative skin.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    Welcome Wallybean. Can't promise you won't get orphaned here, but I do know that Salad has cruised on past the 4 year anniversary smoothly, so it looks like it is here to stay.
    This is my only server home, though Minecraft itself hasn't been on my playlist as much recently, and I would recommend it to anyone, so get those dusty friends over here!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. xXjaguarXx Member

Message Count:
    Welcome to the server Wallybean, glad u found saladcraft i can guarantee you will never feel homeless again. We are a family here! :D Enjoy your stay!!!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. assassinsknife Member

Message Count:
    And I too, can't promise anything I say will not be a terrible dad joke, welcome to the server!
    • Like Like x 2