1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, I have returned

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AidakoneBelasko, 6 July 2016.

1. AidakoneBelasko Member

Message Count:
    I was Formerly Tamayoke but gave that account to a cousin when I won this one.
    I left to follow my family to pseudo creative servers. I quite all pvp this year and have been going to old survival servers I played on last year.

I think I was building on S2. But always alone so stopped playing on most server and not onlone much at all a few months.

So here I am again. I am tall, ginger, old and grumpy. That covers it.

I like to build and I do like helping others tho
  2. LeonWales Member

Message Count:
    This serv is as said.... Old school and well respected.. No cheats, no spam, simply play and pay :) We accept you with great regards!.... Love Welshies!
  3. AidakoneBelasko Member

Message Count:
    Sadly I'm probably gone before my free Fingerz expires. Night chat is the most toxic mess. I am not prude. I had 13 wonderful years in the Army. But I don't expect constant F bombs, comparing reed to fetuses or any of the other things I witness on a "all age " server. I've been on cleaner, more chat restricted PvP servers <_<

But thanks anyway :3. I guess I'll be giving away stuff to the guy who spotted me the absolutely perfect biome area for an asian monastery theme. I'm not going away mad, I'm just going away. What I remembered the server being like last year... i s not the server now.
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:

You are so wrong.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. xXjaguarXx Member

Message Count:
    who is this pokemon?
  6. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    You're welcome for the cool biome location. I loved that spot myself. I still have a home set there. Maybe I'll check in on it.