1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Factions power boost increased

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 24 April 2015.

1. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    The +20 power boost in the point shop has been bumped to +100, the price has increased to 300 points.

You can also purchase the boost from the server store.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. v6Alfa Member

Message Count:
    Mr Salad now have managed to get the required 300 points but in points rewards store I get this screen shot o_O before I commit to pressing tab please confirm this will be ok as I cannot read the hover script :eek: thank you

2015-05-05_15.56.52.png
  3. Cybergear Member

Message Count:
    It says that you can only benefit from the boost if you have fewer than 5 members in your faction. If you have 5 or more members this boost won't do anything.

(And yoy can't make the window any bigger?)
  4. v6Alfa Member

Message Count:
    Cheers Cyber as it is only me in the faction so this should not be a problem . taken months to acquire the points ;)

as for the window bigger it makes no difference on which resolution settings I use on pc or laptops always get this text cut off on some of the salad special items not really a problem most of the time, even tried to read it on my 4k screen laptop which by the way is awesome on max setting:cool:

thanks
    v6Alfa
  5. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    change the gui scale to normal instead of auto
    • Like Like x 1