1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Scavenger Hunt (April 5 Sunday)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by demas234, 2 April 2015.

1. demas234 Member

Message Count:
    "Easter is drawing near, the weather's warmer... no need for a coat. But search the next place to get your next note."

"This one's easy, just take a look... You'll find a clue with your favorite book."

"I promise this game is not a trap. You will find what you need in a giftwrap."

"Easter fun is a crowd pleaser! What you're seeking will be in the freezer."

"Easter is drawing near... get your buckets ready and put on your gear."

April 5 2015 Sunday.

I expect your participation :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Game Info

The game will be held on Sunday April 5 at 5:00PM (UTC/GMT -7:00 hours). Approximately 3 days and 17 hours since this thread was made.

( If you live in a different time zone, check the time this thread was made and add 3 days and 17 hours into it to get the right time )
    (The time this thread was made should be at the bottom of this message)
    (Or this http://timeanddate.com/s/2td4)

The game will be a 1 hour session in real life time.

The point of the game is to find all the eggs that were hidden in the area by Mr BunnyRabbit.

The Eggs are A little different from each other and has different Rewards for them.

When the game has reached its end. All participants will come back where they first arrived at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rewards

All Eggs are a bit different, which makes the rewards different as well.

The rewards won't be posted until after the event.

Cheating

ALL EGGS ARE DIFFERENT and have a specific number of item. If you tried to copy the eggs by making one yourself, I will find out. You will be disqualified, and will receive NO reward.

What should I Bring?

You can bring anything you want and everything you want. HOWEVER, I am not responsible for any loss of equipment or item.

Also just make sure you have space for some eggs :)
    All eggs in the Area can fit in your inventory, so no worries.

TNT is permitted; HOWEVER, I highly DO NOT recommend it.
    One reason being, you can kill someone with that sheet( and if you've read the rules, Killing is a No No).
    Second is that, you can blow up the eggs... there goes your reward.

Attitude

Please respect all other participants. If you disrespect any participants by any chance, you will be KICKED-OUT of the area immediately.

If you tried to TNT any participants, you will be KICKED-OUT of the area immediately or a probability of being banned from the server.

If you tried to kill any participants, you will be KICKED-OUT of the area immediately or a probability of being banned from the server.

The Game Specs and Tips

The Area will have a cobblestone fence around it to ensure you won't get out of the game area. If by chance you accidentally went outside and have a hard time going back in, ask us and we will help you.

The Eggs are in a chest. Most contain only 1, but some have more.

The Eggs can be 1 block under a grass or above a tree or maybe below a tree?
    HOWEVER, Eggs WILL NEVER be under a stone.

RULES

DO NOT X-RAY
    Please keep it fair with everyone Mr/Mrs Hacker( also you will get banned :9 )( oh yea, we have anti-xray )

DO NOT FLY
    Please keep it fair with everyone Mr/Mrs Fingerz

DO NOT PRISM
    Please keep it fair with everyone Mr/Mrs Staff

DO NOT BTCH
    Its a game. A fair game. Enjoy it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lithium_ Member

Message Count:
    Omg!
    My first Easter Hunt? Is there an exact time? :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RokettoJanpu Member

Message Count:
    Just curious... Is each line a slight hint at the Easter Egg(s)?
  4. demas234 Member

Message Count:

No :9 but more info will be uncovered as we approach Easter Day.
  5. demas234 Member

Message Count:
    Read the Rules and Regulations :]
  6. Cybergear Member

Message Count:
    *whispers* hehehe... He said nothing about world edit copying the entire area over and filter out all the chest to get an advantage... *innocent whistle*

*talks normally* Sounds like fun! :D
    *whispers* hehe...

Also, a small suggestion: 5:00pm (17:00) GMT -7 would mean it's 2:00am (02:00) GMT +2 for me and a few other people (UK at 1 am)
    maybe shift the event over a couple hours so more people can play?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lithium_ Member

Message Count:
    He did mention how there might be multiple events at different times.... dunno what he decided on, tho :X
  8. Cybergear Member

Message Count:
  9. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:

Probably the best rule ever written. Can we make this one a server rule? lol
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. demas234 Member

Message Count:

I would totally want to see that being implemented. XD
    • Agree Agree x 1