1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you remember me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MasterMiner817, 29 September 2017.

1. MasterMiner817 Member

Message Count:
    Hey. A lot of you might not remember who I am. I was a member of this server, RustyKettle rank, and at the time I was pretty young. I remember Sinakast, and Smeichael, and Seccy (at least I think that's what her name was). But now, looking on the website, this server may be forgotten. All I'm asking is someone replies to this. Because this place was my childhood. And I cant bear to think that one day I just left without a trace and when I come back everyone is gone. Thanks for listening to me . Have a nice day.
  2. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    Might be silly for the owners to forget about the server lol! I remember you. I can't get online much due to lil baby Salad. But I hop on IRC from time to time. Why don't you play a while and see who is still around?
  3. MasterMiner817 Member

Message Count:
    Oh, how I would love to. The problem is, I don't have a PC anymore, And that's the only platform I can play your server on. The reason I left so fast is because me and my family were moving. In the move, we had to get rid of our computer. However, since I'm actually making money for myself now, I might save up for a new one. Not just to play on here, of course. But it'd be great if I could again.
  4. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    I'm still here too. Not nearly as active since I am back to work and no longer a stay-home mom (plus getting old and tired a lot easier XD), but they'll have a hard time getting rid of me without a permanent ban. There is no other server like Saladcraft. Seccy is still here too, in lurkdom but in the same faction as I am, and still playing.
  5. MasterMiner817 Member

Message Count:
    Thank you. All I needed was clarification that you guys were still here. As soon as I can, I will rejoin this server.