1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily fishing contest!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MrsSalad, 22 August 2016.

1. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    Repeating once every 16 hours, this plugin will promt you that a fishing contest is about to begin. Once it starts, you then have 10 minutes to fish as much as you can. The winner is determined by the size and rarity of the fish caught. During the contest, you can check to see where you are ranked by using the command /mf top. The fish that are caught during the contest will not be able to be caught outside of the contest. The top 3 fishermen will win big prizes. However, even if you don't catch the largest fish, each person that participates wins 50 spoons!

First place wins 1000 spoons & 5 diamond ore!
    Diamond_Ore.png

Second place wins 750 spoons & 3 emerald ore!
    Emerald_Ore.png

Third place wins 500 spoons & 10 xp bottles!
    Xp.png
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    Is there any command that you can do that lets a person know when the next fishing tournament is coming up?
  3. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    Not right now. I have messaged the plugin creator and requested a timer be added. If/when they add it, I will update the plugin and let ya'll know. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sinakast Staff

Message Count:
    Size? Does the plug in add that variable? Sounds fun!
  5. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    Not sure if plugin is active because I have not seen it though I could of easily missed it with my short play time recently. Also /clog command doesn't work so I couldn't check to see if its added, the log on the website doesn't show it added.
  6. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    I've seen that it has ran in the server logs. It runs every 16 hours, so perhaps you may have missed it.
  7. Wallybean Member

Message Count:
    Any chance of making it every 11 and a half hours? I have seen it once now since it was added, I realize I am not on for several hours at a time most days but still pretty rare.