1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Ban appeal from Thanooss

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mr Robot, 23 January 2020.

1. Mr Robot Member

Message Count:
    If you have been banned from our server and wish to appeal, please fill out the form below.

Do not use this form to report players. For that use the 'Report an Issue' form.

Minecraft username:
    Thanooss

Ban reason:
    purposely grieffing

Ban type:
    Permanent

Appeal:
    I purposley killed someone with a lava bucket couple of times. Mainly because they were being un-nice to me but i might have took it overboarrd, and i also made a comment about alzheimers but only because she said
    ''Fuck you'' in response of my killing. I read the rules and it said that i was allowed to grief so i thought i did nothing wrong. But then i read them again and realised it said you cant purposely grieff but then i stopped isntantl and kept on playing with my friends and just minding my own. Then out of no where i get hit with a warning followed by a ban just 5 minutes later. But the warning said nothing and when i asked annkree what it was about she banned me. Im very sorry for my behavior and i really wish to get my ban appealed because in the end of the day i am a true saladcrafter and i really really enjoy playing here with my friends i. It would be very sad to force my friends to join another server because of my mistake/ Thanooss XD
  2. annrkee Staff

Message Count:
    Pretty sure when I stated in global the reason for your ban, I gave you plenty of time to read it.

Here is the lovely rule page:
    https://www.saladcraft.net/threads/rules.2322/

Rule 11. Even while I was investigating what you did, you still TP'd over while I was there, so you did not stop "isntantl"...

"Griefing is allowed on UNPROTECTED land. However, we do not tolerate players who purposely grief ANY player while they are building in an area that has yet to be protected with factions. Faction griefing is strictly forbidden.*"

Ashley was on twitch recording what you were doing live. That is plenty of evidence to show you knew what you were doing. Your friends are welcome to stay, or they can go with you to another server that will permit your immaturity. Not repealing.
  3. Thanoosss Member

Message Count:
    Yeah i admit it, i purposely did it, and then you warned me a cuople opf minutes later. But you didnt tell me why i got a warning, Yeah i kinda knew why i got warned but still, shouldnt you as a admin specifically tell me waht i did wrong instead of banning me. I did wrong yes, but still unfair because i actually stopped after i got the warning