1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Ban appeal from SS_Wockenfuss

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mr Robot, 1 December 2018.

1. Mr Robot Member

Message Count:
    If you have been banned from our server and wish to appeal, please fill out the form below.

Do not use this form to report players. For that use the 'Report an Issue' form.

Minecraft username:
    SS_Wockenfuss

Ban reason:
    Stealing in faction land

Ban type:
    Temporary

Appeal:
    I read in page two of the rules it says stealing is FULLY PERMITTED. I didnt know stealing in factions was against the rules. I thought people just locked chests to prevent theft and factions was for grief prevention.
  2. annrkee Staff

Message Count:
    Stealing is fully permitted. However the faction part of the new update has been buggy. We have continuously been stating to not steal from each other while the faction buy issue is waiting to be resolved. I saw you at that base and thought you were just murdering mobs.... I should have just gone invisible and watched you instead of assuming you were not going to act like that.

Stealing is VERY much permitted on bases that have no claim and none of those players online. Stealing in faction land, while the protection of factions for all of their stuff, including the doors to get into buildings and the locks on chests, are meant to be working. However, they are not. This has been stressed multiple times by me and I know by space and scruffs.

We are still deciding the course of action to take. We will be removing what you stole though. Shortening the temporary ban is still being discussed.
  3. annrkee Staff

Message Count:
    I have unbanned you. Please do not be stealing from locked chests.