1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Ban appeal from hexasus

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mr Robot, 17 October 2017.

1. Mr Robot Member

Message Count:
    If you have been banned from our server and wish to appeal, please fill out the form below.

Do not use this form to report players. For that use the 'Report an Issue' form.

Minecraft username:
    hexasus

Ban reason:
    x-ray

Ban type:
    Temporary

Appeal:
    my friend got banned after that i got banned why is that?
  2. spacehermit Staff

Message Count:
    I temp banned you both 3 Days for using X-Ray. I saw VeShYn07 mining in odd directions both sideways and downward to get directly to Diamond Ores, then I saw you teleport to a very nearby location and head directly towards Diamond Ores. Granted I didn't wait for you to grab the said ores because I wanted that pick I gave you back before the ban hit. If you disagree with this tempban, you will have to explain yourselves further and then the whole staff can decide. A 3 day ban for x-ray was me being nice btw.
  3. spacehermit Staff

Message Count:
    I am lifting this ban because of what VeShYn07 wrote for you in this https://www.saladcraft.net/threads/ban-appeal-from-veshyn07.5864/ ban appeal. The same applies to you so just play it straight and enjoy your time on Saladcraft. I will be returning the pick to you since it was a gift, I was just miffed that it seemed to go towards evil. Cya in game -space