1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban appeal from DentistSlender1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mr Robot, 9 October 2016.

1. Mr Robot Member

Message Count:
    If you have been banned from our server and wish to appeal, please fill out the form below.

Do not use this form to report players. For that use the 'Report an Issue' form.

Minecraft username:
    DentistSlender1

Ban reason:
    Inappropriate build

Ban type:
    Permanent

Appeal:
    I have been banned for what you have labeled as an inappropriate build but I would like you to know I did not mean it in a Nazi way as the swastika has many different meanings and I was using it in the Buddhist meaning which is a tradition symbol that has been used for many of years in that religion. I understand how the symbol to people can be offensive so if you wish to keep me banned I understand. Thank you for your time.
    -DebtostSlender1
  2. SPDene Member

Message Count:
    You were trolling your faction leader by building on their creative plot.
    Are you claiming that, while your friend built a penis, you decided to build a "TRUMP 2k16" logo... and a Buddhist good luck symbol?

I don't believe this for one second!
  3. MeddlinMegs Member

Message Count:
    Whoa, if my input counts for anything, I know DentistSlender1 IRL. She's my best friend and her trolling on my plot would just be a harmless prank. She wouldn't have access to edit anything if I didn't trust her. I can't speak on her behalf of the intentions with the symbol she built, but I trust that she was just trying to be funny.
  4. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:
    Rule #17: Inappropriate behaviour of any kind is prohibited. This includes, but it not limited to: builds, banners, signs, written books, and/or speech. SaladCraft is a friendly environment, and we intend to keep it that way. Any behaviour or action that is deemed inappropriate may result in an immediate ban.