1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.13 Status

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 21 July 2018.

1. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    just a quick update on the status of 1.13.

I know a lot of you are very anxious to play but unfortunately this update is the largest Mojang has ever released. It takes a considerable amount of time for developers to catch and iron out the bug and get all the plugins working 100%.

Spigot have released several development builds but they are not yet fit for public consumption, We will continue to follow the situation and work on a test server behind the scenes so you can guys can play ASAP!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Mirrorous Member

Message Count:
    Take all the time you need, better to have a stable working server for pve then to have a rushed buggy one. I am looking forward to a lot of plug-ins and how they will interact with 1.13 such as mcmmo, craftbook, skyblock and slimefun. It will take a long time for not only servers to catch up but red stoners and super builders to discover and test things for server consumption as well so take your time, we know it will be worth the wait!
  3. Austin62 Member

Message Count:
    Can't wait to get back into the server! been a while.
  4. Saladfingers Retired

Message Count:
    Update: 1.13 is still not ready to be used in a production environment. In the meantime I have set up a vanilla 1.13 server, this can accessed using vanilla.saladcraft.net

Keep in that this server is completely vanilla (no plugins). The only change I have made is disable PVP.
  5. Mirrorous Member

Message Count:
    I am like some players completely okay with this. Even vannila has a lot to offer. THe rd stoners are stil finding new mechanics from this update even though it has been out for some time