1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.13 Dev Server Whitelist

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saladfingers, 16 August 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megazoroark Member

Message Count:
  2. billybaxter40 Member

Message Count:
    Hi All, well apart from the listed issues above.. 1) mob health and 2) /wild.... i have found nothing really wrong so far, infact i`ve been playing like a normal survival vanilla for the whole time and not had a issue or crash and i have 400 FPS with custom Texture pack, so not even game lag. What i have found is that treasure maps and treasure chests don't always match or completely no chest at the X
  3. spacehermit Staff

Message Count:
    treasure on the treasure maps seems to match just fine for me.. I had to hold map with both hands and have my compass icon show three/4 pixels when facing south. Just stand on the chest and see exactly where your compass is when facing south. I've noted other treasure chest very close to others.. so digging around a bunch at a treasure site can net you 3.

Mob health indicators show the new health at the end of the line. It just isn't clearing the old health data it displays.

I'll have to go through my screenshots to note my other glitches. Will post that later. -Space
  4. Mirrorous Member

Message Count:
    Dying puts you in the air and has you fall to your death
  5. billybaxter40 Member

Message Count:
    Hi All, Well i've tested all that can be tested in 1.13 and not really found any major problem that would stop me playing 1.13 on a public server. The dying and falling is annoying (unless you have fingers and /fly on) but apart from that i have enjoyed myself and had no crashes. Would be nice to fully test with plugins to see if it is safe to go public... As it is at the minute i find it fun and lag free with no major problems. What do you guys think?
  6. Sharprazorz Member

Message Count:
    Although i just noticed this now,
    Vesperoni
  7. MrsSalad Owner

Message Count:

Unfortunately we are still waiting for some big plugin updates, like mcmmo.
  8. InamateSum Member

Message Count:
    I'd like access - InamateSum
  9. Panda_Rick Member

Message Count:
  10. Panda_Rick Member

Message Count:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.